As you probably know by now given the forecast trends, the storm track has continued to shift south bringing less and less snow and less cold air to our region.
What looked like a bullseye 3 days ago has become another disappointment in this unusual winter.
I expect to see some snow later this afternoon and evening but certainly no important accumulations.
Guess we would have been better off asking the first model what was going to happen rather than depending on the GFS.
With the further-south track also comes less cold air so any precipitation will likely start as rain and change to snow.
Well, it is snowing!!
ReplyDeleteInteresting way to show the models :-)!
Not a single flake!
ReplyDeleteAny chance you could comment on the storm we had this weekend? As in, WTF was that thing? I saw it come sweeping across the radar leveling devastation I had never seen come from the west. It did more damage than a low-powered hurricane, and in a span of a half hour.
ReplyDelete