Potential Vorticity
WINTER STORM WARNING
Thursday, January 21, 2016
The sanity on the GFS lasted one run...
Back to showing more than 27 inches for our region. I'm looking at the shorter-term models to see what they say.
1 comment:
Greg
January 21, 2016 at 11:04 PM
Fernando - I'm so glad you are doing this blog again!
Greg (Lauren's friend)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2016
(9)
▼
January
(9)
The sanity on the GFS lasted one run...
Not much changed overnight...
Morning CMC...
Morning GFS...
Haven't seen one of these...well, ever.
The bread. Go get it.
This morning's models are singing the same tune...
Euro Has It Too.
It's Been So Long, I Forgot My Password...
►
2014
(9)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2013
(25)
►
December
(5)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(8)
►
2012
(12)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(8)
►
February
(2)
►
2011
(25)
►
August
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(23)
►
2010
(92)
►
December
(18)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(73)
Fernando - I'm so glad you are doing this blog again!
ReplyDeleteGreg (Lauren's friend)