We're under a Winter Storm Watch and it's likely to be upgraded to a warning once the 12Z guidance comes in. Models still in remarkable disagreement given how close we are to the event. 5 inches seem possible here in DC - maybe more if the storm continues to trend westward - maybe much more if a serious track change happens.
I won't be able to check the modes as regularly today but I'd say it's likely that it will snow tomorrow - at least 4 inches maybe more. Have to keep an eye on that track.
Merry Christmas!
WINTER STORM WARNING
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(92)
-
▼
December
(18)
- A Miss After All
- Keep an Eye on This One
- GFS Won't Give Up
- 12Z Euro Still Out to Sea
- ...right up Until the 12Z GFS. I need an Excedrin.
- Models Agree: Out to Sea
- Models Flip Flopping Again
- DC, Philly, NYC Would Disappear Beneath the Snow
- Christmas Storm Update and Teleconnections
- Christmas Storm Still on Track
- Some Snow Showers Tuesday, All Eyes on Christmas E...
- Evening Models Trending Snowier for the Weekend
- This is What I Mean
- Snow Falling Now, 1-3 inches, Models All Over the ...
- Thursday Snow More Likely, Weekend Snow Less Likely
- Two Shots at Snow: Thursday and Late Weekend
- Weekend Storm Likely to be Rain (Primarily) Then V...
- Outlook for Winter 2010 and a Storm (probably rain...
-
▼
December
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment