WINTER STORM WARNING

 

Monday, February 1, 2010

Welcome!

So I never really saw any point in making a blog.  I guess I never really thought I had anything to say that more than a few people would want to read.

Or, more to the point, I figured I would eventually get lazy and stop blogging and mine would be one of the thousands of blogs you always find on the internet where the first post is something like:

"OMG, NOW I CAN TELL ALL OF MY FRIENDZ ABOUT MY AMAZING LIFE!!!!11!one!"

And there's never a second post.

That may yet happen.

But - recently - I started placing weather updates into my Facebook statuses.  This generated some interest among friends and family - especially when I turned out to be right on a couple of snowstorm events here in 2009-2010.

So - I thought rather than being confined to the short bursts of information that are in Facebook status messages, I could write a bit more about a subject I love and, at the same time, informally practice a science in which I majored!

Then I can finally tell my parents I'm using that degree they paid for :)

4 comments:

  1. We agree 100% - Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. So in the spirit of this as your first blog - this is the very first blog I have ever joined. And now I have my personal weather forecast expert. This is fantastic - congratulations Fernando! Saphira

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive