WINTER STORM WARNING

 

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

3:00 PM Update

The storm looks kind of disorganized to me on the radar, but we're officially under a Winter Storm Watch from the National Weather Service who is going generally for 3-6 inches overnight.





I think we might end up on the lower end of that range but based on some of the computer models, I don't think it's unreasonable.

Snow should start up here within a couple of hours, unfortunately.  The later the better so that I don't have to deal with commuting issues!

2 comments:

  1. I'm eagerly anticipating the first flake. I can't stop looking out the window...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got some flakes out here around 5 pm but right now (5:40) there's nothing happening. Here's hoping it holds off till all you commuters are safely home. BTW Russ went to the Safeway at 4 to pick up some wine and cat food (the essentials of life) and said the store was mobbed. What a surprise eh?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive